Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wow life just flies by.....

Hey everyone! Ok, so I am REALLY bad at this blogging thing but we finally got internet again so hopefully I can remember to blog more. Alot has gone on in the last few months. Brad and I moved to Wellsville just before Christmas! We LOVE our apartment! Most people ask why in the world did we move clear out there? Well we have many reasons! We found a really good deal!!! Its a three bedroom apt. We could have daisy and Utilites and washer and dryer were included and it is an UPSTAIRS apt! What more could you ask for? We have lived here just over a month and that seems like its gone by so fast. The holidays were crazy with moving and celebrating and working but we managed to make it all work. I think we are finally getting settled. I still have a few things to get the way I want them but for the most part we are basically settled. Our Christmas was a good one this year! I got a cricut expression and Brad got an Iphone docking station! We also splurged after Christmas with the money we got from family and got ourselves a Wii! We have had so much fun with that! Other than that, our life is about the same. I work full time with Access Home Care & Hospice and Brad is also working full time with Thermofisher. He plans to attend school next semester and I might start up soon too, with my online program. Hope you all had great holidays and everything is going well for you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you guys are in a place you like! :)There is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Holly - let's get bloggin'...

    Love you,
    Mom

    P. S. I like the design of your blogspot!!!

    ReplyDelete