Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Peach Days!!!

This last weekend was a FUN weekend, even though I was scheduled to work! Brad & I decided to go to Peach Days over in Brigham City since Jon Schmidt was playing (free concert) and there was going to be a hypnotist show afterwards! We thought that would be really fun!

I was scheduled to work in Brigham City early Sat morning and had extra time in between seeing patients so I thought, "What in the world am I going to do with my self in for the next 2 1/2 hours in Brigham City?" Well luckly I found out that Peach Days, their city celebration/fair was going on! I have been to Peach Days before and thought it was fun!

So I went over there and worked in the morning until the late afternoon, then came home for about a half hour and then we headed over to Brigham City again to see the shows! We went with some friends, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law! Daisy even came with us too! She had a BLAST! At first, she didn't know what to think everything especially all the noises but she got used to it quickly!

We had planned to leave really early so that we could get some good seats since it was a free concert! But we didnt get there as early as we had planned...we hadn't planned when we were going to leave until just after I had gotten home from work and therefore we told our friends kinda last minute...but we still had ALOT of fun! Or at least it did:)

Before we got there we hadn't eaten dinner yet so we stopped at Maddox drive thru which was a ZOO! (we should have thought of that since Peach Days was going on) but the food was tasty as it always is, so it was worth the wait! Then we took our food and ate it there at the concert! We were in the far back. We couldn't hear him very well...which was kinda sad because of the blow up toys and their generators that were nearby and SO loud...but what do expect when the concert is free and EVERYONE and their dog (and yes there really were dogs!) were there and we got there late. But like I said before it was a blast! Aaron and Ashlee, Annette, Brad & I, and my sis-in-law and mother-in-law still enjoyed it!

After the concert Aaron and Ashlee went home and the rest of us stayed for the hypnotist! He was great! I was laughing so hard! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It got a little chilly and Daisy climbed, more like burrowed under the blaket and was sound asleep by the time the hypnotist started. Needless to say, we had a great weekend!

Well that's all for now! I'm not that great of a blogger and hopefully, one day, I will get some pic's posted so my blog isn't so boring! Well hope you enjoyed reading...sorry if it was boring! Talk to you another time!

3 comments:

  1. Holly did you get peaches. If you did I should show you how to make peach jam yummy. Those peaches make really good peach jam. It just sounds like you had a great time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't get any peaches :( I wish I would have...but it was a last moment thing....Next time though, I will have to get some and have you show me how to make it! Thanks for offering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly! I didn't know you had a blog! :) Peach days sound like they were GREAT! :) I miss you and love you both!

    ReplyDelete